Where to stay in Lake Garda:Our rooms
If you are looking for a place where to stay in Lake Garda, in Tremosine, Hotel Pineta Campi is the place for you! The hotel has 76 rooms divided between those with a lake view and those with a mountain view, Standard, Superior and Deluxe categories, with balcony or terrace.
Recently all rooms have been renovated; each of them is equipped with a bathroom with shower, WC, direct dial telephone, TV-Sat, air-conditioning, safe, minibar, fridge.
Garden rooms do not have air-conditioning.
General information: rooms
- Prices are per person per day in a double room, excluding tourist tax to be paid locally in cash
- We do not accept payment by AMEX, DINERS or cheques
- Supplement double room for single use € 15,00 per day
- Reduction on children's board
Up to 2,9 years 100%
From 3 to 6,9 years 60 %
From 7 to 11,9 years 30 %
Up to 12 years 20 %
Children are only entitled to the discount indicated in the price list when sharing a room with at least two other people (regardless of age) paying the full price
- Pets are welcome, for a fee of € 10,00 per day
A leash is mandatory in the common areas, but they are not allowed in the breakfast rooms and restaurant. They have access to the outdoor terrace where both lunch and dinner are possible
- Wellness area
Free: Shiatsu massage chair, Whirlpool, Sauna, Gym, Indoor/Outdoor pool with sun loungers. For a fee: Solarium
Conditions of stay
- Check-In: Rooms are not available before 2 p.m.
- Check-Out: Rooms must be made available by 10 a.m., otherwise an additional night will be charged
- For late arrivals or early departures, the agreed price will be charged for a maximum of 3 days, to be counted in addition to any days already used. In case of arrival after 10 p.m. please advise
- The treatment (breakfast room, half board, full board) will be charged for the entire period of stay, as booked
- Bookings will be considered confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. The deposit will not be refunded but will be valid for the current season
- Special wishes or requests regarding room types or numbers cannot under any circumstances be confirmed at the time of booking
- Tennis courses can only be booked online at the school at the following registration form
Tennis courts booked prior to arrival are charged as reserved. Only in the event of rain are they not charged
- Cancellation fees
Free cancellation up to 6 days before arrival
From 6 days before arrival 50%
No show 100%